TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with CC International, LLC., located at 8086 South Yale Avenue Suite 268, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website which includes www.ChristineCibula.com (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES
The Site is an e-commerce website which has the following description:
A website with products and Services for entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, speakers, small business owners, consultants, aspiring business owners, and individuals conducting business.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of CC International, LLC. At its discretion, CC International, LLC may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and or products and any and all updated, modified, or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. CC International, LLC does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, except and agree that CC International, LLC shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided ”AS IS” and as such CC International, LLC shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, delivery, deletion and or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a ”member” of the site, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving Services under the laws and statues of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby agrees, understands and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as maybe requested by the data registration process; and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information at a false, untrue, in accurate or incomplete nature, CC International, LLC will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of CC International, LLC Services or any portion there of.
It is CC International, LLC’s priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users and members, especially that of children. Therefore it is for this reason that the parents of any child under the age of 13 that permit their child or children access to the website platform Services must create a ”family” account, which will certify that the individual creating the “family” account is of 18 years of age and as such, the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the ”family” account. As the creator of the “family” account, s/he is thereby granting permission for his/her child or children to access the various Services provided, including, but not limited to, message boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s and/or legal guardian’s responsibility to determine whether any of these Services and/or content provided our age-appropriate for his/her child.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
After completion of the registration data and creation of your username, you will receive a random password—which you can later change—and account designation. You shall be responsible for the maintaining of the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify CC International, LLC immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. CC International, LLC shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a member of the site, you here an acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, videos, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, it is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you maybe exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by CC International, LLC.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of CC International, LLC’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, Or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any officials, forum leaders, guides or host or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that me infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other parties;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any unsolicited or an authorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any CC International, LLC Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member for user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
CC International, LLC herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS for which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
CC International, LLC herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contain content is in violation of the rights of any third-party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of CC International, LLC, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
CC International, LLC herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, And that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by CC International, LLC or any other content providers supplying content Services to CC International, LLC. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or material supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using www.ChristineCibula.com to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email how to searches, instant messages, uploading the files, photos and/or videos, responding to blog posts, you’ll be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and that’s your agreement with this TOS, you were acknowledging that the use of the service show results and interstate transmissions.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the Internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all the local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data maybe subject to the export import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you that’s agree to comply with all applicable export import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export administration regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) your member of any government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified inapplicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export–prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website Services for the military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry and uses that would be a violation of U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. Or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
CC International, LLC shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member for user, or make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for CC International, LLC the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and nonexclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CC International, LLC’s sites, the license provided to permit use, distribute, reproduce, modify, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services as for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of CC International, LLC sites, and shall terminate at the time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CC International, LLC sites, the license provided to permit use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content on our network Services are for the sole purpose providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of CC International, LLC’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CC International, LLC sites, The continuous, binding and completely sub–licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, weather in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such content into other works in any arrangement for medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of CC International, LLC sites are though such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, an which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and that’s available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
CC International, LLC provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, express or implied, related to any Contributions;
- shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributors contributions shall automatically become the sole property of CC International, LLC; and
- is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form every in reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to ensure and hold CC International, LLC, our subsidiary is, affiliates, agents, Employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of Services or your connection with the Services, your violations of the terms of service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user here and agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any park, use of, or access to CC International, LLC’s sites.
USE OF STORAGE AND GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that CC International, LLC may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by CC International, LLC, nor the maximum number of email messages that maybe sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of an email message to maybe sent from or maybe received by an account on our service, the maximum disk space allowable shall be allocated on CC International, LLC’s servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that CC International, LLC has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active or an extended period of time. Furthermore, CC International, LLC shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update the general practices and limits at our discretion.
Any messenger service which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on CC International, LLC’s servers in this manner, you’ll be able to access and search your message history from any computer with Internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you and their own personal account on www.ChristineCibula.com. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow CC International, LLC to store any and all communications on its servers.
CC International, LLC shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third-party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of www.ChristineCibula.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to Support@ChristineCibula.com.
As a member, you agree that CC International, LLC may, without any written prior notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue, and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cost for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of request from law-enforcement or any other government agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part there of;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your ChristineCibula.com account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with www.ChristineCibula.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any and all access to all or part of the Services offered within ChristineCibula.com;
- the deletion of your password and any and all elated information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, for the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealing, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that CC International, LLC shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either CC International, LLC or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you have knowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability have any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third-party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that CC International, LLC should not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly two because by or in connection with the use of for the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that CC International, LLC’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any content which maybe contained in any advertisements for information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by CC International, LLC or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on CC International, LLC Services (e.g., Content or Software), in whole or part.
CC International, LLC herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive Rights and/or license to make use of the object code for our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third-party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, so, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt access our Services through any means other than through the interface, which is provided by CC International, LLC for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLEY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF CC INTERNATIONAL, LLC SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CC INTERNATIONAL, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- CC International, LLC and our subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no such warranty that (i) CC International, LLC Services or software will meet your requirements; (ii) CC International, LLC Services or software shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure for error-free; (iii) that such results which may be obtained from use of the CC International, LLC Services for software will be accurate or reliable; (iv) Quality of any products, Services and information or other material maybe purchased or obtained by you software will meet your expectation; and (v) that any such errors contained in the software shall be corrected.
- An information or material downloaded or otherwise obtained by way of CC International, LLC Services or software shall be accessed by your sole discretion and sole risk, and as such you shall be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer and/or Internet access, downloading and/or displaying, or for any loss of data that could result from the download of any such information material.
- No advice and/or information, despite whether written or oral, that may be obtained by you from CC International, LLC or by way of or from our Services or software shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
- A small percentage of some users may experience some degree of epileptic seizure when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds that may be contained on a computer screen or while using our Services. Certain conditions may induce previously unknown condition or undetected epileptic symptoms and users who show no history of any prior seizures or epilepsy. Should you, anyone you know or anyone in your family have an epileptic condition please consult a physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using our Services: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movements, or convulsions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You explicitly acknowledge, understand and agree that CC International, LLC and/or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, Indirect, Incidental, Special, Consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages which maybe related to the loss of any profits, Goodwill, Use, data and/or other intangible losses, Even though we may have been advised of such possibility that said damages may occur, and results from:
- The use and ability to use our service;
- The cost of precuring substitute goods and Services;
- Unauthorized access to for the alteration of your transmission and/or data;
- statements or conduct of any such third party on our service;
- and any other manner which may be related to our service.
Special admonition related to financial matters
Should you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. CC International, LLC’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services intended for trading or investing purposes. CC International, LLC and our licensors should not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
Exclusions and limitations
There are some jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties for the limitation of exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, some of the above limitations of section warranty disclaimers and limitation of liability may not apply to you.
Third party beneficiaries
You here in a knowledge, understanding degree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
CC International, LLC may furnish you with notices, Including those with regards to changes to TOS, including but not limited to email, and regular mail, MMS, or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in enterprise manner your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to receive any and all notices that would have been delivered how you access our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the CC International, LLC trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other CC International, LLC logos and any brand features, and/or product and Service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of CC International, LLC. You herein agree not to display and or use any manner the CC International, LLC logo or marks.
Copyright or intellectual property infringement claims notice and procedures
CC International, LLC will always respect intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and its sole discretion, CC International, LLC may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, You should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement in which he state that the alleges an disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owners behalf.
The CC International, LLC agents for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
CC International, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
8086 South Yale Avenue Suite 268
Tulsa, OK 74136
BE IT KNOWN, that CC International, LLC complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the close captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website at www.ChristineCibula.com.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and CC International, LLC and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to CC International, LLC Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other CC International, LLC Services, affiliate Services, third–party content or third–party software.
Choice of law and forum
It is the mutual agreement of both you and CC International, LLC with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and CC International LLC, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Tulsa, Oklahoma for the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and CC’s International, LLC agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned and agreed to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and severability of terms
At any time, should CC International, LLC fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, any other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is nontransferable and a right to your ID and/or the contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations
You acknowledge, understand and agree the regardless any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services for the TOS must be filed within one year after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to CC International, LLC as follows:
CC International, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
8086 South Yale Avenue Suite 268
Tulsa, OK 74136