Christine Cibula M.S. is a Transformational Business Coach, Author, Artist, Speaker, and Entrepreneur. Booking CC for speaking engagements adds a special combination of both inspiration and real world knowledge and expertise that significantly adds value to your audience's transformative experience.
CC has spoken and provided training to groups as small as 30 people and seminars with 500+ authors, coaches, consultants, college and university student groups, women’s organizations, business conferences, entrepreneurial seminars and conferences, networking organizations, and leadership development groups.
CC has shared the stage with many notable businesspeople and authors, including:
- Jack Canfield (featured in The Secret®) and Mark Victor Hansen ~ Co-authors of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® book series which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages
- Denis Waitley of The Psychology of Winning and The Secret®
- Harvey Mackay ~ New York Times #1 bestselling author of Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive
- Cynthia Kersey ~ Unstoppable Foundation®
- Dave Pelzer ~ #1 New York Times Bestseller for over 6 years and #1 International Best Seller for A Child Called "It"
- Rick Frishman ~ Author of Networking Magic: How to Find Connections that Transform your Life
- David Riklan ~ Founder of Self Improvement Online, Inc.
- Alex Mandossian ~ Founder of the Virtual Book Tour System™
If you would like to know more about coaching with CC and/or discuss booking CC for an interview, event, or speaking engagement...
Contact Us: 8086 South Yale Avenue, Suite 268 Tulsa, OK 74136
Email CC's Team by filling out the form below so that CC's team knows how to plan a meeting time based on your needs. Please include your email address, the best number to reach you, and a few alternative times within the week that work with your schedule for a phone meeting.